Kayak angler paddles new from Bending Branches
Worry no more about scaring away fish or forgetting a tape measure for when you land one. The kayaking angler can now push off with a paddle that's specially designed for them.
Bending Branches of Osceola, Wisconsin, recently announced a full line of new kayak angler paddles. Every paddle in the Angler series from Bending Branches has a tape measures (in both inches and centimeters) built right into the shaft, making it easier for anglers to gauge their catch. And several in the series have a hook retrieval system built into the blade.
Most are available in either a dark color, so the fish can't see them sneaking up on them, or a bright color, for safety's sake.
For more information on any of these new angler paddles, visit www.BendingBranches.com.
- New: Great Lakes Marathon Series
- Research money raised by Callie Rohr Memorial Canoe Race, June 8-9
- 2013 Tour of America's Dairyland races set
- Backroads Banderdinker celebrates paddlesports
- Upper Midwest Endurance Challenge announced
- 20 mile of singletrack groomed for snow biking in Marquette, Mich.
- Porcupine Mountains Trail Marathon to debut Oct. 5
- 30-mile Mt. Borah Epic added to CAMBA Festival of Trails
- WinterDASH 5K obstacle course returning to Bayfield, Wis.
- Mad City 100K to serve as national championship in 2013, 2014