Coming in the September 2015 issue of Silent Sports:
In BICYCLING …
* Joel Patenaude checks out all the new bike facility improvements a $25 million federal grant made possible over the past 10 years in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
* Doug Shidell urges cyclists to telegraph their intentions to motorists.
* Chris Schotz builds mountain bike singletrack by hand and by machine.
* Kierstin Kloeckner interviews custom steel bike builder by Paul Reardon out of La Crosse, Wisconsin.
In PADDLING …
* Dave Foley and his wife canoe 120 miles of the the Manistee River in lower Michigan.
* Darren Bush finds the personal interactions he makes to be the best part about paddling.
In RUNNING …
* Tom Kaufman takes pride is watching young runners become runners for life.
And Bruce Steinberg wonders if gluttony is being glorified on Facebook.
All that, the full events calendar for September, October and November and so much more!
To find a newsstand near you or to order a copy, call 888-706-4045. Or subscribe online here.